POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Uh oh... version 2 (148kbu) : Re: Uh oh... version 2 (148kbu) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh oh... version 2 (148kbu)
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Jan 2003 22:01:04
Message: <3e34a0f0@news.povray.org>
"Alan Holding" <man### [at] nildramcouk> wrote in message
> Currently updating an old image (original here:
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/19166/).
>
> Any comments?

Yeah... that barrel looks fantastic! Oh, and so does the rest of the scene.

Problem maybe... The placements of the characters and basketball don't seem
to be right. Well, for the guy in the middle it does. Looks as if the guy on
the right is too far back. Guy on left seems okay if he is going for the
head of the middle guy ;-)

I don't remember ever seeing that other rendering. The sign could be toned
down a little I guess, it's blindingly white to me. Intense sunlight is
there I suppose. Now that I think about it I wonder if those shadows are too
light as well. It probably depends on whether this is seen firsthand or
photo of it is intended.